Terms of Service
Seaglass, Stone and Metal Orders:
As these are handmade items, love and care go into each piece. Please allow 3-4 weeks production time.
Please know your bangle/ring size before you place your order, as we cannot resize. We cannot replace pieces that have been damaged due to wear. Each piece is made to last a lifetime as long as it is taken care of properly.
All sterling silver will tarnish over time, but it will happen much faster when it comes into contact with agents such as perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine and acidic skin ph.
Use a polishing cloth regularly to prevent the natural process of tarnishing. Clean your jewelry using lukewarm soapy water and a soft brush.
Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee delivery of your keepsake before December 25th. However, milk we receive prior to November 18th is much more likely to arrive back to you on time.
Please send your milk to us at:
Ebb + Flow
PO BOX 44221
Please be mindful we are a small team and are working hard to create each piece by hand in our studio, and that each piece is handcrafted from start to finish by our team at Ebb + Flow. The process to create your piece takes time and, as such, Earthside pieces may take as many as 10 weeks from the date of order to ship.
We ask that you do not email us to inquire as to when your order will be shipped. As much as we wish we could take the time to answer every Earthside customer individually, our team is incredibly busy creating each piece. You will receive an email notification with your tracking number once your order has shipped.
Ebb and Flow guarantees that your Earthside piece is created with your milk contribution.
Ebb + Flow assumes no responsibility if full terms and conditions and breastmilk stone care instructions have not been read properly. All our information is here for you to receive the best service and product we can provide and that your Earthside piece lives the longest life possible.
Due to the personal nature of Earthside pieces, we have a no refund/exchange policy in cases of damage due to improper care. Orders may be cancelled within 48 hours of original purchase and will be refunded less 20%. If you are unsatisfied with your keepsake for any reason, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your package. These instances will be handled on a case-by-cases basis at the discretion of the Ebb and Flow designers.
Given the handmade nature of The Earthside Collection, no two pieces will be identical. While we strive to perfect each piece, please expect nuances from those pictured online and know that tiny marks and flaws make your handcrafted piece unique to you.
• Always remove your breastmilk jewelry before showering, swimming, doing the dishes or any other prolonged exposure to water. Water, heat and chlorine will effect your stone.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Too much UV exposure will change and damage your stone over time.
• Ensure all lotions, perfumes, hair products etc are well absorbed before putting your keepsake on.
• Avoid any contact harsh chemicals, essential oils, cleaning supplies etc. Always remove your piece before using any of these items.
• Like all jewelry, over time they will start to lose their shine and begin to tarnish. Clean your piece with a soft polishing cloth to bring it back to its original state.
• Store in a soft lined bag or box and always ensure it is fully dry before storing.